Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Nugget's Staff Application (Updated)

Go down

Chicken Nugget's Staff Application (Updated) Empty Chicken Nugget's Staff Application (Updated)

Post by Chicken Nugget Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

What is your Steam name?

Chicken Nugget

What is your in-game rp name (If Applicable)?

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:91193015

How old are you?

Do you currently have and use a microphone?

I do very much.

How many hours do you have on our server? (Don't lie, we can and will check)

22 hours

Have you donated before?

Yes I've donated $10.

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where?

I have had experience as a Head Staff / Main Dev. I was the dev because I've learned how to script from my father who works as a programmer, so if you need a dev you can ask.

Why should we accept you to be staff? (At least a paragraph)

I think I should be accepted because I can be on very often and when ever I'm on and no admin is shit really goes down. Mind my foul language please though. Since I'm always on I can watch over the server. I really love the server and I would love to be accepted and help other people. Sad thing is I can't really communicate with the Americans granted me being a foreigner and all. I try my best to speak with them, it's a challenge but I do it. Since I've had experience with being a staff and using ULX I am perfectly qualified for the job to be staff. I really would love to help people more than I can now, so that's the end of this.

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP?

I would talk to them and explain DarkRP and to tell them what RDM is and how to "avoid" it.
What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money?
I would report the exploit to the forums in the Bug/Exploits Report forum and than I'd handle the person who was abusing the exploit. If it is invincibility I would have to slay them so they aren't invincible, and I would keep an eye on them so they don't abuse it even more. If it's a money exploit I would set their money to their original amount of money, and make sure it doesn't instantly go up. Of course I'd report it and ask them how they found this exploit out, and how they use/abuse it.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP?

I would warn them on the spot, they know perfectly well not to break NLR.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server?

I would ban them on the spot. There's a strict rule against DDoSing/crashing the server, and the punishment is instant ban hammer.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers?

I would go straight to the forums Staff Report and right about how they were abusing their powers in detail. Next I just wait for someone in the staff to read it, or I could notify them so the admin abuser doesn't abuse his/her powers again.

Chicken Nugget

Back to top Go down