Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vec's Staff Application

5 posters

Go down

Vec's Staff Application Empty Vec's Staff Application

Post by Vec Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:21 am

What is your Steam name? My steam name is Vec.

What is your in-game rp name (If Applicable)? I use Vec, or the name Alex is fine because that is my real name.

What is your Steam Id? http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vectalize

How old are you? I am 14 years Old.

Do you currently have and use a microphone? Yes.

How many hours do you have on our server? (Don't lie, we can and will check) I have 21 1/2 hours.
Have you donated before? No, but I plan on it in the future.

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where? Yes, I have been a staff on A small darkRp Server before.

Why should we accept you to be staff? (At least a paragraph)
My main reason that I would like to be staff is, I see a lot of abusive, rude, and staff who don't even act like they are staff. It needs to be fixed so I want to be the person who steps up and takes control of the bad staff.
I think that if one person steps up, others will, and that is very good. Not all staff are bad. That's what I want to be like. I will never abuse my powers.

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP? I would tell them the rule of no rdm, and then send them off with a warning most likely, if they do it again that is a sit, and one more time is a 3 day ban.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money? That would have to result in a 1 week ban for me. Cheating is not tolerated, I would find out how they did it and I would tell the owner about the glitch/exploit so that he knows to fix it.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP? If it only happens once, I would have to warn them the first time, if they did it twice, i would have a sit with them and talk to them about it, but if they go against what I said in the sit, I would have to kick them for NLRing.
What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server? There are a lot of people who threaten to hack/take down a server, so I would get there steam Id so that if it happens, the owner can ban them. He would also have to ban their Ip so they can't do it again. That way, they can't ddos or crash the server again. You would have to perma ban them.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers? I would use OBS to record their wrong doings, and then i would forward the video to the owner so he can figure out what he is going to do to them. That way he has proof of what happened and what the abusive admin was doing.

Last edited by Vec on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vec

Back to top Go down

Vec's Staff Application Empty Re: Vec's Staff Application

Post by airman801801 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 am

Vec wrote: I see a lot of abusive, rude, and staff who don't even act like they are staff.

Um, may i ask who? Question

airman801801

Back to top Go down

Post by Tig Tig Tiiger Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 am

Ya  Who there is only like 5 staff on the whole server

Tig Tig Tiiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vec Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:12 am

Tig Tig Tiiger wrote:Ya  Who there is only like 5 staff on the whole server

Hey, I was talking about other staff on other servers. Also, could you get off of me and Josh's application?
I would rather have the staff look instead of you.
Thankyou.

Vec

Back to top Go down

Post by Vec Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 am

airman801801 wrote:
Vec wrote: I see a lot of abusive, rude, and staff who don't even act like they are staff.

Um, may i ask who? Question

There were a lot in the server that I came from.
LennyFaceGaming, I was not talking about any staff on this server.
The staff on this server are very helpful, funny, and pretty nice.

Vec

Back to top Go down

Post by SwedeGaming Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:28 am

Vec seems like a good player in game. He's mature, and seems to be respectful to all players and staff. I can see him on the staff team.

+1 / +Support
SwedeGaming
SwedeGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshTheFAM Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:08 pm

+1 Vec is the most trustworthy person i have payed for him on servers this guy is the most trustworthy person i know I would not play this server if it wasnt for vec!

JoshTheFAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down